[time-nuts] Datum Handbook of Time Code Formats

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Mar 12 04:02:36 UTC 2011

Wizard, they want my name and email address. That can be sold to anybody
to use on their mailing list of pushy offers. They offer a service that
I do not want.

James, I do not see a slow download button or the file name. I assume I
have to give them name and email before I see anything that I can use.

I am still using IE6 and ignoring people who want me to upgrade to the
new, advertiser-friendly IE8. The web was always supposed to be backward
compatible, but the prices paid for user information are changing that.

If that's what I'm up against, then I'll live without it. Not that my
buying "habits" would do them any good, as I run away from ads with
dancing baloney (blinking, repeating, or adverdramas).

I'd like to hear from anyone who has made it available as a plain old
document for download.

Bill Hawkins