[time-nuts] Coalition to Save GPS

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Mar 13 01:55:41 UTC 2011

Corporations are people, except they get to spend unlimited secret money for or against politicians. Thus it is not what the government wants, but rather what the corporations demand.

The FCC has a history of ignoring good engineering. BPL and IBOC for example.

Well I got one form email back from one of my senators regarding Lightsquared, and I sent it the day it was posted on this list. No reply from any of the other government officials I emailed.