[time-nuts] Mail Fraud

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 12:15:42 UTC 2011

Having only been a member for two years I have always considered this group
 to be of character in more ways than one. That is why I have never asked
for money up front before shipping even when I send a HP 5061 A to the UK
and  D/Ms to New Zealand and Germany. Sadly to say I have now to change my
policy, which will also effect the Dual Mixer and the Austron circuit.
Does any one know Scot Mc Grath scmcgrath? He ordered after my mentioning
of attic clean out $ 125 of HP5061A items like manual, I shipped it, did get
 delivery confirmation, contacted him repeatedly, no response.Does any one
know  him? Has any one had a similar experience with him, specifically has
any one  gotten ripped of from him over the US mail, the local postal
inspector would  like to know?
Sorry to have to post this, but others may already be or could become
victims.
Bert Kehren