[time-nuts] fts 4060

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:16:55 UTC 2011

update:  by centring the beam and control voltages, i got a lock.

i still have the align and alarm lites on.  monitor lite off, lock on.

back to the book.

dave

--
Dave Mallery, K5EN                 (ubuntu linux 10.10)
HC31 Box 99E;                   Williamsburg,  NM  87942

no gates...
  no windows!
    free at last!
      linux counter #64628 (since 1997)

"People aren't as dumb as Microsoft needs them to be."
--PJ, May 2007