[time-nuts] FE5860A CONNECTIONS

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Tue Mar 15 03:13:10 UTC 2011

Not completely true. They are not "invariably single supply". This
subject seems to come up at least once a year. Usually, I provide this
information and apparently some don't believe me. As you say, there are
many 5680A variants.

I had one I obtained several years back that definitely needed needed
both 15 and 5 V supplied to it. That one came mounted on a sawed-off
piece of circuit board, so it could be the same type as the OP has. On
that one, I figured out how to make it work but I never found any way to
program it's output frequency as can be done with most of these.