[time-nuts] FE5860A CONNECTIONS

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Tue Mar 15 03:56:39 UTC 2011

On 3/14/2011 7:27 PM, Murray Greenman wrote:
> Dan,
> Yes, you are right. There are so many variants of the FE-56xx devices
> that I'm sure even FEI don't have a clue which is which!
Thanks Murray and Rex. I'll drill out all the rivets and open it up
tomorrow and have a look inside to try and figure out what's actually
needed for this particular version.   All the eBay sellers seem to agree
that it needs 5 as well as 15 Volts, it's just on which pin is the question.

If I find anything of interest, I'll report further.

Dan