[time-nuts] CSAC GPSDO

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Wed Mar 16 01:57:31 UTC 2011

Hi Said,

I hope Jackson Labs will provide better documentation and support
for this product than what is typically available from Symmetricom.
Especially maintaining support and documentation availability later
in product life when the units go surplus to second-hand users at a
price that an amateur Time-Nut can afford. It looks like a very nice
unit that any Time-Nut would find highly desirable. Once the price
comes down to say $250 each I'm sure there would be great interest
in a Time-Nuts group buy, but that will probably be far in the
future.

Richard