[time-nuts] Fwd: CSAC GPSDO

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:34:49 UTC 2011

Hello Richard,

customer support is very dear to us, and we hope to be doing a better job
than some of the other companies out there.. We will do our best to support
our  products long into the future.

Unfortunately with the CSAC being a brand new bleeding-edge technology it
may take some time for these products to reach $250 pricing levels, but then
 again Thunderbolts and LPRO's also used to cost much more than $1000 at
some  point..

For initial support we have posted the first version of the CSAC GPSDO
user manual on our website, under:

   _http://www.jackson-labs.com/docs.html_
(http://www.jackson-labs.com/docs.html)

There is also a preliminary specsheet available if you click on the CSAC
GPSDO picture on our home-page.

bye,
Said

Begin forwarded message: