[time-nuts] Supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO

Mike Millen mike.millen.uk at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:47:55 UTC 2011

Can anybody confirm the supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO, please?

Like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280558808335

This site indicates +24v for both the oven & the oscillator, but I am suspicious of its accuracy.

The pinout given in incorrect, & I've seen another (unverified) source that states the the oscillator should be fed from a 15v supply.

Does anybody know for sure what the minimum voltages should be please?

Thanks,
Mike