[time-nuts] BYMLBI (Back Yard Medium LBI)

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:14:26 UTC 2011

It all depend on you latitude.  For all we know you might live 0.01
millimeter from the North Pole and your numbers are correct for you
location.

But the Equator is about 40075160 meters around  Divide that by
(24*60*60) to get meters per second

But what you my be forgetting is that you don't take just one
measurement you take __tens of thousands__ every night and continue
to do so you a long time, in the case of FASST for decades, every
clear night.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Wolfgang <timenuts at triplespark.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 March 2011, Wolfgang wrote:
>> 1 ms / day = 1.2e-8 = 460um position accuracy on the ground.
>>
> ...oops sorry, 460mm, not um...   (I should find some sleep)
>
> - Wolfgang, DL1SKY

=====
Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California