[time-nuts] Supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 20 15:15:13 UTC 2011

Hi

It's tough to know just how far off of 24 V they compensated the oven. It's unlikely that they have a pre-regulaor on the heater. As you drop the voltage, the oven gain will also decrease. It's safe to bet that it will work at 24 +/- 10%. Past that - who knows... At 20% low, the failure is unlikely to be catastrophic. The impact will simply be a degradation in the temperature stability.

Bob