[time-nuts] Supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 20 16:02:25 UTC 2011

Measure the wattage used by the heater at 24V and room temperature.
This is what's required to keep the oven at the proper temperature.
Lower the voltage to 20V and see if the heater draws the same wattage.
As a second check, measure the current drawn at 20V at startup and then
after warmup.  The difference tells you how much headroom you've got
until the heater runs full on.

Ed