[time-nuts] HP-3586B SSB L.O. Mods...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:44:08 UTC 2011

It can actually be calculated and it is in Berts tables.
But last night I used spectrum lab and and could see the difference between
usb worse case.5 Hz and LSB .3Hz. It was very stable no drifting at all
while tuned to wwvb. But spectrum lab was not really optimized to give me
better detail. Sub Hz res. Need to figure out how you would do that actually
and maybe you simply can't.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL