[time-nuts] Parts Selection

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Mar 25 18:26:27 UTC 2011

Hi

Any part of the home is fine.

All I'm trying to rule out is "take it to work and have them do it" and
"take it to work and build it with their gear". Those might be unreasonable
constraints. There may be places that are fine with you using their reflow
oven and solder screen gear to make home projects. If so - sorry for ruling
somebody with a kind employer out.

Bob