[time-nuts] Commercial Assembly - Poll

Tijd Dingen tijddingen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 20:10:44 UTC 2011

Ooops, forgot to answer the actual poll. sorry about that.

$250-$500 project size. An extra $100 for electrical test & assembly of the
entire board: yes

An extra $100 for just the 3 tricky IC's and then have to do the other 70+ parts
anyway: no.
(Well, maybe, but make it $60 and it better be really cool bga's.)

On the subject of "what kind of extras that makes projects easier would you pay
for"... a good quality solder stencil would do the trick for such a project
size.

regards,
Fred