[time-nuts] HP-5335A Fail Code

Gordon Batey gpbatey at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 27 21:56:46 UTC 2011

Thanks for your interest Magnus.  I am entering the diagnostic
start codes as you mentioned at the bottom of your email but all
I get are a series of seemingly random numbers.

I do have a second similar counter to refer to, so that helps.

The manual seems to indicate that the problem may be in the
MRC or A4U7.  Not I need to see how to see which one.

Thanks again,

73 Gordon WA4FJC