[time-nuts] improved WWVB signal being planned?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:12:01 UTC 2011

Hard to say if anything will happen. Read the article and it appears nist
actually had the money to revamp one of the old LORAN C or other
transmitting facilities on the East Coast to setup on a new frequency a WWVB
like station. They couldn't figure out what to do so had to return the
money. Not sure what I can say to that. At least not on this thread. Hmmm
Concerns down in Washington on rf effects blah blah blah. Nantucket seems to
be way out of the way last I heard it was idle.
Oh well not much more to be said in that respect.
Regards
Paul