[time-nuts] WWVB Measurements using DSP recovery

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:17:15 UTC 2011

Curious as to what you did in some detail. I use SXB basic which can run in
sub microsecond loops or a max clock of 75 Mhz.
But anything I would tend to do would not have the precision of what Poul
suggests.
He is using larger numbers and it makes sense to use a DSP chip set for the
math suggested. Unfortunately I have just about 0 ability to do that.
However Pouls final sentence does lead back for me at least to the real
interest. Load everything into a spreadsheet and produce a number on the
local reference as compared to GPS. But potentially at a lower resolution.
I have been spoiled by the austrons loran timing receivers and GPS also.
Reference in 1 X 10^ -12 out....
Regards
Paul.