[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon May 2 16:27:05 UTC 2011

Warren,

Thanks for the info.  I thought I'd been through all the menus, but I
missed the display filter.  Very useful.  Right now, some of the other
things you showed are lost due to temperature fluctuations in my
workshop.  I have to get my Tbolt set up with the temperature control
system similar to yours.

Ed