[time-nuts] Tag Heuer Battery Replacement

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:45:26 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Joe Leikhim <JLeikhim at leikhim.com> wrote:

> What is involved for this watch? any special tools? This will be the third
> time the battery has been changed. What should I expect to pay? Who can do
> this? I live near Orlando (Oviedo).

The back unscrews, you need a special wrench for watch backs, not that
expensive.  You will also of course need a new battery.

Or you can have it done at almost any place that sells good watches.
They charge not much more than the price of the battery and it takes
about two minutes.     There is a chance the o-ring might need
replacement too.

--
=====
Chris Albertson