[time-nuts] Tbolt LCD Monitor - No DAC reading

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 12 06:40:54 UTC 2011

Both myself and a few other time-nuts have had a problem with the LCD
Tbolt monitor from /fluke.l/ in China not showing a value for the DAC
voltage. The DAC voltage did appear correctly in Lady Heather and the
tboltmon.exe program, but the LCD monitor would only show 0.0000. All
other values would display on the LCD without a problem.

I have contacted fluke.l again and so far he has 1) suggested doing a
factory reset of the Tbolt and 2) asked me to confirm that the data is
there in the programs mentioned above.  Today he has asked me to send
him a photo of the display, which I will do shortly.

I thought it would be useful if I let other 'sufferers' know what is
happening, in case somebody has something to add to the information.
Please feel free to contact me off list if you prefer.

David Bobbett, G4IRQ