[time-nuts] Tbolt LCD Monitor - No DAC reading

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 07:56:56 UTC 2011

I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what is going on...

Ages ago I sent the code for my first TSIP parser to someone (can't remember who...  was it Dieder?) who was going to use it in a microcontroller based tbolt monitor.  Fluke's monitor is just a lift of that design.  Well,  my code had a bug in the DAC message processor.  If I remember correctly it was something like reading the DAC value as a single precision number,  but the tbolt was sending a double precision number (or the other way around).