[time-nuts] Fw: Tbolt LCD Monitor - No DAC reading

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 12 14:10:05 UTC 2011

Didier,
I suspect that the negative voltage issue might be something of a blind
alley as I would expect more people to be affected than have reported an
issue - nevertheless it's worth a try. Just let me know when you have an
opportunity to use the data and I can provide it. The host PC here uses
XP and I can use LH, Tboltmon or your bespoke software.

David