[time-nuts] Tbolt LCD Monitor - No DAC reading

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:36:39 UTC 2011

I believe there is an internal 5V regulator that runs the processor directly. That would be a very bad thing. On the one I have, there are 3 zero ohm resistors in series with the chip's VDD that should be replaced with 3 1N4148 or equivalent to drop the supply voltage to the chip around 3V.

Didier KO4BB