[time-nuts] basic question on GPS satellites

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:37:16 UTC 2011

Do you have a mask set on the signal level?  I have two tbolts running
that are completely surrounded by trees, and I was getting satellites
popping in and out.  I dropped the AMU to 0.0 and it is much more
stable as to not dropping birds, although I have absolutley no idea
what effect that might have had on the stability of the 10.0M
reference.  Also, a high elevation mask can do the same.

Any reflection/comment as to the effect of my doing the above is appreciated.

Brent