[time-nuts] Lucent RFTGm-II

Geraldo Lino de Campos geraldo at decampos.net
Wed May 18 01:18:39 UTC 2011

I received today a LUCENT RFTGm-II-XO and RFTGm-II-RB assembly, chips with
2000 date code. I would like to change the behavior of the units, using GPS
signal to discipline the Rb unit (for long term stability) and the Rb
disciplining the XO (for low phase noise). The archives have some scattered
information, but nothing conclusive in this regard.

Did anyone already done it, or has hints? The circuit boards seem to be
identical in both units, with the Rb lacking the GPS receiver board.

Most important, did any documentation surfaced in the last years?

--
Geraldo Lino de Campos
geraldo at decampos.net