[time-nuts] light squared test

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Thu May 19 03:11:42 UTC 2011

A short article about the LightSquared concerns in  Nevada...

_http://www.gpsworld.com/transportation/aviation/news/faa-warns-gps-could-su
ffer-during-lightsquared-tests-in-nevada-11638?utm_source=GPS&utm_medium=ema
il&utm_campaign=navigate_05_16_2011&utm_content=faa-warns-gps-could-suffer-d
uring-lightsquared-tests-in-nevada-11638_
(http://www.gpsworld.com/transportation/aviation/news/faa-warns-gps-could-suffer-during-lightsquared-tests-in-
nevada-11638?utm_source=GPS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=navigate_05_16_201
1&utm_content=faa-warns-gps-could-suffer-during-lightsquared-tests-in-nevada
-11638)

73, Don, W4WJ

In a message dated 5/18/2011 9:50:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,