[time-nuts] smallest rubidium

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon May 23 13:07:16 UTC 2011

On 05/23/11 09:31 AM, Rob Kimberley wrote:
> Try
> http://www.symmetricom.com/media/files/downloads/product-datasheets/DS_SA.22
> c.pdf
>
> Rob Kimberley

Thank you. I don't have know what board area I have available, but I think think
its going to be considerably less than that size. I think the only option will
be to use an TCXO, which to be honest is good enough, but if there were small
rubidiums, I would consider using one. But it seems they are not as small as I
would have liked.