[time-nuts] smallest rubidium

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:20:33 UTC 2011

I believe thats because RB and CS have cavities that essentially establish
the operating size, because they work at a given frequency. You have to go
to a different technology method to reduce its size, like the new
Symmetricom CS oscillator. Still overall pretty darned amazing in size and
power consumption. (Still waiting for the time-nuts offer of $100 each.
Limited time offer call before midnight. Shipping and handling included)
So at this time it would not be possible to equal the size or power of a
typical TCXO these days. 1/4 dip stuff.
Though we have given you answers you had not ever really stated what you
needed to accomplish.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL