[time-nuts] Fast TI counter

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon May 23 22:51:05 UTC 2011

Demian Martin
> I was looking it up and ran across this link:
> http://www.alstonpatlaw.com/files/FirmService/4871d8f2-6135-465b-8ad2-3829e4
> 21c91f/Presentation/ceServiceDocument/09-cv-5517%202009-11-20%20Complaint.pd
OK, at $11000 apiece, it's better to make your money with lawsuits rather
than actually compete? wonder what the market is...
Don

> Ignoring the patent issues there seems to be a number of interesting TI
> interval patents attached to the patent infringement complaint. (Given the
> money involved in a Patent case neither of these firms will be worth
> anything for a while.)
>      -Demian
>
> Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:18:35 +0000
> From: shalimr9 at gmail.com
> To: "Time-Nuts" <time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: [time-nuts] Fast TI counter
> <998848524-1306174713-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-714414916- at b1
> .c24.bise6.blackberry>

> Just came across this today.
> Definitely time-nuts material.
>
> www.b-i-inc.com
>
> 3ps resolution
> 4 millions measurements/sec
>
> Didier KO4BB
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road