[time-nuts] ZAPD-3DB-1675-3

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Thu May 26 15:00:43 UTC 2011

On 5/26/2011 7:45 AM, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
> I am considering using the ZAPD-3DB for GPS distribution. Any information
> available before I do something stupid?
> Thanks   Bert   Kehren
It's hard to say Bert, since MCL do not list anything under that
number.   I have used one of the ZAPD series for feeding two GPS
receivers, but you need to add a blocking cap in one branch, and if the
Receiver connected to that one needs to see a load also add a series
choke and R combination to make it look like an antenna is connected.

With a good well sited antenna the extra 3dB loss will not matter.

Dan