[time-nuts] Serial to Excel utility.

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 7 15:35:02 UTC 2011

Hi Nic I havent done it but a friend did for a magnetomter unit......it
ought to be possible to write a simple macro in Excel to take comma
delimited input data from the serial port. It is always simple when you
havent done it though :-))

I have trapped GPS NMEA input to file in Hypertext and plotted the location
as a radar scatter plot (done soon after SA was switched off.)

Alan
G3NYK