[time-nuts] iPhone keeping better time?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 15:03:24 UTC 2011

> I own a Mac Mini and a MacBook. Their NTP implementation is simply a
> joke.
> Even with a local stratum 1 I can't get decent accuracy. :-(
>
> David, weren't you interested in a LED clock I was going to build?
>
> Cheers,
> Miguel

A pity that there isn't a port of the reference NTP for the Mac, such as
we have on Windows.

Yes, Miguel, someone did mention an NTP synched clock some time back, and
I thought it might be a fun project.  Based on an Arduino board IIRC?
Although I don't think it had Wi-Fi by default....

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu
Email:  david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk