[time-nuts] Symmetricom 2700 Time Source

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Sun Nov 20 19:07:44 UTC 2011

I just got mine unpacked and powered up.

So far, it looks good, with at least 6 usable pilots.

I hope to use it as a house standard, as it is a lot easier to set up a
CMDA antenna for my garage workshop than to do an antenna run for my GPSDO.

I see that there is a time of day output and that it will do both CISCO
and NTP 4 format.  Has anyone implemented this yet?  I have played with
UNIX / Linux for years, but have yet to set up a time server.

Thanks.

Fred
W6WAW