[time-nuts] The GPS velocity of light versus neutrinos

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 22 00:08:28 UTC 2011

It an awful long time since I did nuclear physics....back then the neutrino
was massless and the standard model didn't exist. There were some "way-out"
models being proposed.....smokey globe!!

A couple of things occur to me....they dont actually measure the time
outgoing of the neutrinos...they infer it.

You can't measure anything with out perturturbing it in some way, even
slightly....then there is the Uncertainly Principle ....if they measure the
speed how do they know where they were.

Ah well (sigh) I suppose far younger brains that mine have taken all this
into account.
I will go back to saving string(s) you never know when it will be useful
:-))

Alan
G3NYK