[time-nuts] Clock Correction Algorithm

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Thu Nov 24 13:16:47 UTC 2011

El 24/11/2011 13:56, Miguel Gonçalves escribió:

> Right! That is what I am doing.
>
> The problem is the drift between adjustments. Arduino's clock is slow 25 ms every minute and if temperature changes it will surely be different.

That is more than 400ppm error, that sounds quite high. Is the clock
frequency of the Arduino so drifted? I would try first to check (and
correct a bit) the source of that error. If the crystal frequency is ok,
perhaps there is an error in the programming of the timer that generates
the timing interrupt.

Regards,

Javier