[time-nuts] Clocking a PIC16F628A from a Rubidium Standard

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:37:33 UTC 2011

I've done this but don't remember the detail on the wiring.  The data sheet
made it clear though.   One thing I did notice is that the oscillator
seemed to power the chip!  If I were doing it again I'd probably use some
kind of powered buffer on the oscillator input so that when I power down
the circuit it actually stops.

-Bob