[time-nuts] Help with TCXO

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Mon Nov 28 07:58:01 UTC 2011

Maybe the HC04 oscillates but the experimenter doesn't see it. Or
misunderstood that ICs have to be seen from top, not bottom like
transistors.

It is better to use an HCU04. Even a 4069UB should work at 8MHz at 5V. I
would prefer 100K feedback and several stages AC-coupled.

The 5V is nominal, so use 5V not 4,9V. But it is not important for your
problem.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info