[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitoring for Pocket PC

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:12:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Justin Pinnix <justin at fuzzythinking.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea for a modern handheld, but the relics we are
> talking about don't have WiFi or any means of networking except for serial

It's 2011, almost 2012.  I assumed every human over the age of 10
already has some kind of networked portable device. (Maybe I have a
sample bias living in So. California?)    Kind of neat that the same
gadget that reads this e-mail will also tell to the current user by
the heater in the TB's oscillator.
--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California