[time-nuts] 5087A Output Amp PC Boards

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Nov 28 23:32:13 UTC 2011

If someone wants to start producing 5087A boards, that'd be great, but
please don't reuse the original HP design.  You can get much less noise and
much better isolation with fewer (and cheaper) parts.  A lot has been
written on the list about this over the years, and it would be unfortunate
if anyone building an isolation amp didn't review that material.

-- john