[time-nuts] Bluetooth for Tbolt

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 09:30:14 UTC 2011

Searching on our favorite auction site for a not time or frequency related
project I ran across a Bluetooth adapter 190527209620 and 190508188703.
After  checking with some of you, smarter than me, I am convinced this module
will work  as a Tbolt interface, eliminating that pesky cable and having to
unplug it  before powering up the PC. All this for less than $ 8 !
I did buy some of the modules in the hope that some one will rise to the
occasion and develop a solution.
Bert Kehren