[time-nuts] Unplug T-bolt before booting up...??

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Tue Nov 29 16:34:39 UTC 2011

Usually you'll see the mouse cursor jumping all over.

When that happens, unplug the Thunderbolt serial cable. Mouse cursor
should stabilize. Then go in under Device Manager and look for a
Microsoft serial mouse. You want to "disable" it, not uninstall.

That should fix it.

There is a Windows command line switch that's supposed to solve the
issue, but I've never been able to get it work.

Mike

---
73,
Mike, N1JEZ