[time-nuts] Tongue Testing battery charge levels....

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 18:36:10 UTC 2011

As a teenager I had some experience with tongues and electricity. One was actually lips I'd demonstrate the slight tingle from a 1.5V AA cell between the lips, then hand my victim a similar sized 22.5V photoflash battery!
On an other occasion I tried to strip a length of bell wire / zip-cord with my teeth. Unknown to me my brother had plugged the other end into the mains (UK 240V AC) when I wasn't in the room. Neither resulted in permanent damage but I couldn't taste a thing for about a week.

Please be careful out there!

Robert G8RPI.