[time-nuts] troubleshooting a FE-5680A (got two; only one works)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Nov 30 09:37:25 UTC 2011

Try to re-initialize it. I think that it is possible to reset the unit. My
LPFRS, for example, has two commands (F00, C00) to reset the fine and
coarse tuning to the factory default. I have to read the FE5680A datasheet
to confirm but generally digital units have factory defaults, resets,
presets and so on.