[time-nuts] 2... more

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:16:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 8:39 AM, J. Forster <jfor at quikus.com> wrote:
> I forgot to add that malware scans of their machines have found no
> infections AFAIK.

One need not go to such trouble to get the information needed to send
fake emails.  for example look at the full headers on this message.
It contains my email address and also the full list of mail servers
that were used.  Anyone who is subscribed to this list can get the
full list of email address of all people who post here.

The best thing is not worry to much if you see several spams, make a
filer in you email reader to trash them and you will not see another.
--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California