[time-nuts] OT: New BVAs in the house

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Oct 4 22:26:28 UTC 2011

Wow, what a lucky guy. I'm trying to get hands on a BVA but no success. I
was able to reach Luca (Oscilloquartz's regional sales manager) via the
italian Sincron Sistemi asking if it is possible to have, say, an old BVA
laying around and unused but I don't think that they can afford to scrap a
6000 euros worth item...