[time-nuts] [Solved] Looking for multiple PPS timestamp logging

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Wed Oct 5 20:20:59 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the thought. I forgot about my Dataq DI-720 which can do
14-bit ADC. However, I'll need to spend more time looking at their
acquisition software.

I haven't seen a way to have WinDaq/Pro output an ASCII log file, though
the software sheet talks about streaming disk files, it appears to be
their proprietary format. BTW, I have an open-source program called
wdq2wav to convert WinDaq files to .wav files @ http://wdq2wav.b9.com/

I haven't found a simple C API for the unit to allow me to write my
own logging program for the DI-720.

But, you have a good idea. I should give Dataq a call and find out
what options I have for simple, continuous ASCII logging output.

Kevin