[time-nuts] [Solved] Looking for multiple PPS timestamp logging

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 01:49:44 UTC 2011

On 10/5/11 12:59 PM, shalimr9 at gmail.com wrote:
> Jim,
>
> This is an interesting product, thank for the link!
>
> Didier KO4BB
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...

There's also the Labjack product... http://www.labjack.com/  USB
interface for events, ADC, etc.  In the $100 range depending on the model.

A few years ago when it first came out, it was a pain because it was
Windows only, with limited protocol doc.  But now they've got Linux,
Mac, Windows, with bindings for just about every language