[time-nuts] FPGA counter/timer

Tijd Dingen tijddingen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 16:42:14 UTC 2011

You do realize that around that same time of "some time ago" the T3000 goodies were already there, just waiting for you to buy them. ;) I just checked, and the T3100 datasheet I have from last year even has the same md5sum as the one currently on their website.

It would be interesting to know what kind of price they currently go for.

regards,
Fred