[time-nuts] Measuring ADEV using TBolt-Tic tester

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 19:43:33 UTC 2011

You would first have to answer which are better to use for short term, Cs or
Rb?
(the answer is: a good OCXO)
My guess is it does not mater, all are so much better than what is received
by a Tbolt.
And for long term where a Cs wins, they are disiplined/corrected  in some
way so it don't mater.

ws

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it

I know that few of the GPS constellation satellites carry a Cs clock instead
of the Rb one: is it possible to take advantage from this? I think not
because Cs and Rb satellites are equally well steered but using the masking
options of GPS receivers maybe that Cs clocks can help.